Student Council Home Page
Current Projects September 2016 onwards
Elect new chairperson - Completed September 2016, Millie chairperson and Sarah deputy.
Set aims/goals for the year - to be completed September/October
Past November 2015 - July 2016
Elect a new student council chairperson and deputy chairperson. Completed - Sarah S and Millie B elected. January, 2016
Raise funds for student council projects. Completed - Helped to raise money for 'Herd of Sheffield Project'. March, 2016
Try to get more trips for pupils.
Get a new student council group photo.
Update the student council board. Completed - New board with photos and date of next meeting in place. January, 2016
Signs arund school. Underway, members of Student Council have been meeting with Mr Goodchild to develop a way of directing pupils around school and naming the classrooms. May, 2016
Past Projects November 2014 - July 2015
- To get some new outdoor break equipment. Student Council has had a donation of £148 + money raised by Lee and Dec over Christmas.
- Build the outdoor bench. This should be finished at the start of February, thanks you Mr License and KS5C.
- To raise the profile of student council in Juniors.
- To have more house challenges.
- To discuss and get ideas for a system of signs/directions to help people find their way around school.
Past Projects (2013-2014)
- To elect a new chair person. Completed, Matt B is the new chair person.
- To raise the profile of student council in Juniors. More work to do here!
- Get a new bench and table for outside. Bought, needs to be built.
- To discuss and get ideas for a system of signs/directions to help people find their way around school. More work to do here!
Past Projects (2012-2013)
- The student council have successfully ordered and are currently using a large range of new sporting equipment at lunch times. Great work!
- The Student Council have a new suggestion box to gather ideas from all the pupils throughout school. Completed, now student council members need to let people know it is there!
- Student Council is currently looking at sourcing some height adjustable basketball nets, so everyone can join in games regardless of how high they can throw the ball! Completed - with extra inclusive equipment ordered too!
- Student Council have looked at acquiring a table football. The members of the Student Council feel that this would be a great activity for breaks and lunchtimes, being able to be accessed by both ambulant and non-ambulant pupils. The members of the Student Council have looked at both indoor and outdoor versions of football tables. Completed - well done!
- << Prev